Add a Smart, High-Efficiency Water Softener to Your Home in Virginia
Just how smart is the Aquasential Smart HE Water Softener for your home in Virginia? Smart enough to alert you to low salt levels and other issues. Sophisticated enough to be controlled remotely. And intelligent enough to let you customize your water softness.
With a new, modern color, improved app experience, plus always-on WiFi connectivity and remote monitoring, the Aquasential Smart HE gives you cleaner, safer water and more peace of mind.
Why Should Virginia Homeowners Choose Culligan Water Softeners?
1. Expert Installation. Easy To Use
Culligan has been in the water treatment service business for more than 85 years...and it’s all we do. Your Virginia Culligan delivers, installs and maintains your water softener system for your Virginia home, so you don’t have to! No worries about shipping damage, unboxing, or installation location. Just schedule an appointment, relax, and enjoy the soft water!
2. Choose Experts Over Generalists
There are dozens of softener brands and hundreds of pipe fittings. Your home is unique. Do you trust a third-party plumber to get it right? Your Virginia Culligan knows its product, and is familiar with the homes in your neighborhood. Most importantly, installing water treatment products is all we do.
3. Why We Don’t Have Price Tags
Unless you’re an expert at installing water heaters, you wouldn't buy one directly off Amazon. But big-box retailers are now taking this transactional approach to homeowners for water treatment. They offer low-price tags at the outset for incentive. What they fail to mention is the installation hassle, the third-party customer service on both ends of the deal, and how you’re left to your own devices to maintain your system. There is no one-size-fits-all solution. If you truly want to save on costs throughout the life of your system, go with the experts.
4. Make Your Water Work For You
Still on the fence about whether you need a softener? You could enjoy these benefits that pay themselves off short order!
- 24% in energy savings by using softened cool water to wash clothes
- 30% more out of your water-using appliances when water contaminants are filtered out
- 50% in reduced detergent costs when washing your laundry, hair, and body in soft water.
"Continued salt delivery includes checking system for proper operation. Installation of softener went quickly."
Get Control Over Your Water With Culligan® Connect Consumer App!
It’s easy to connect with and monitor your Culligan devices – right from your smart phone or tablet.
- See all your Culligan connected products on one screen
- Manage your water softener remotely
- Dive into greater detail about water usage and product performance
- Optional remote monitoring and leak-sensing technology available
Here’s Why Culligan Makes Your Virginia Home's Most Efficient Water Softeners
- You’ll always know how long your salt will last. Culligan Aquasential Smart HE Series will inform you exactly how many days remain until you run out of salt, and when you ned a refill.
- With smart technology for your Aquasential Smart HE Series, you get “set it and forget it” convenience. Culligan’s suite of smart features, including the Salt Level Monitor, Leak Sensor, Aqua-Sensor®, and Culligan Connect App, provide enhanced water insight.
- At Culligan, we’ve been committed to providing superior water treatment products for more than 85 years. Our units offer state-of-the-art electronic controls, innovative valve design, and are tested to the highest standard. And they’re supported by your Virginia Culligan Water® dealer, a water expert that can also provide salt delivery, filter and media changes, rentals, and financing options.
Installation, Repair and Servicing of Your Culligan Water Softener For Your Virginia Area
A water softener is more than just another appliance in your home; it’s an investment in your home and all the people in it. That’s why we think your water softener should come with the proper installation, repair, and servicing — because it’s not just about buying a water softener, it’s about getting the most out of it, as long as you own it.
- Automatic bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener from the softener itself, or by using the Culligan Connect® App.
- Exclusive Culligan Soft-Minder® meter monitors daily water use and provides advanced system diagnostics.
- The easy-to-read back-lit display lets you know your softener is working and warns of system malfunctions.
- Culligan’s Dial-a-Softness® control lets you choose the way you want your water to feel.
- Culligan’s Connect App provides peace of mind with 24/7 monitoring and control of your equipment.
- Optional proportional brining allows your softener to only regenerate that part of the resin bed that has been exhausted, which reduces salt usage.
- Culligan’s optional patented Aqua-Sensor® technology provides the ability to regenerate when needed which means you save salt, water, and money.
- Optional Salt Level Monitor automatically tells you how many days of salt are remaining.
- Optional Leak Sensor provides peace of mind if there is a water/moisture issue.
Exclusive Reliable Design
- Mechanical improvements, including design updates and indicator lights to make sure it’s always in peak condition.
- Exclusive, non-corrosive valve using motorized pistons that provide more reliability than rotary valve systems.
- High-impact Quadra-Hull® Tank uses a four-layer design that resists UV rays, rust and corrosion. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Cullex resin media assures stability and long life. High-grade quartz underbedding evenly distributes water to maximize flow rates.
- Long-lasting brine tank with corrosion-proof components and Dubl-Safe brine refill control assure proper operation.
- Culligan Aquasential Smart HE Series also available as an outdoor model.
Culligan Water Softeners Vs. Off-the-Shelf Water Softeners
Today, you have almost too many choices about where to make big purchases, and water softeners are no different. You could have one delivered from Amazon in 2 days, pick one out at the local Home Depot, or contact a plumber to have him or her recommend one for you. In all of these cases, however, you’ll be relatively alone in the process, and you may not even end up with the right water softener for your particular home, and your specific water softening needs.
Additionally, you’ll be on the hook for all of the maintenance required with a water softener, things like:
- Checking salt levels
- Brine discharge
- Water quality and flow checks
- System sanitization
- Timer and sensor checks
- Routine performance tune ups
We think people have enough to worry about without adding, ‘did I remember to order more salt for the water softener?’ to the list.
And suppose something goes wrong with the installation and it only comes up 2 months down the line? That’s on you, too. Water softeners are a service as much as a product — the impact the right water softener can have on your home and your water is much bigger than just the softener itself, especially when done correctly.
We Know Water Softener Repair (Maybe a Little Too Much)
Maybe the issue is that you already have a water softener, and you have no clue what to do with that thing in the basement, or why it’s making that noise.
It doesn’t matter if it’s a Culligan brand water softener, or a competitor’s, we’ll repair and service it for you, no questions asked.
We know our way around just about any make or model water softener you could come up with. And if we don’t have the parts or know-how to fix the problem right there - we’ll special order parts or call our water softening experts to get the answer.
Water Softener Installation and Maintenance
We’ve also seen just about all the plumbing quirks and configurations you could throw at us, too. Just as every home is different, every water softener instal is a bit unique, too.
We’re experienced at installing our own products — and even 3rd party products — with as little modification to existing plumbing as possible. No matter where you need it to fit, or how it needs to adapt to your environment, we’ll come up with an effective, efficient plan to get your softener working.
Not only that, we’ll set up maintenance plans and reminders for you - so you never have to worry about your salt levels, tune ups, or water quality. We’ll arrive on your schedule when it’s time for servicing and take care of everything, so you can spend your time worrying about more important things than your water softener.
Have more questions about water softener installation or repair? Fill out our online form to find your Virginia dealer to get started — we’ll take it from there.