With homes taking in less fresh air than ever before because of the way they are built to keep outdoor air sealed, it’s more important than ever before to ensure your home is “breathing” properly – so you and your family can too
Get A FREE Air Quality Analysis
The quality of the air you breathe is as important as the quality of the water you drink! Culligan’s air purification systems enhance air quality as well as the environment in which you live. To find out about the quality of the air in your home, Culligan of Virginia offers a free air quality analysis just like we do for water testing. Most homes and businesses have air contaminants that can be reduced and removed cost-effectively thereby improving the quality of your life and those around you.
About The HealthWay Deluxe Air Purifier
The HealthWay Deluxe is the world’s most powerful air purification system. It is known for cleaning airborne particles, microorganisms and gases for a healthier indoor environment.
Your Location Matters!
Certain industries can contribute to lower air quality in Virginia. Our filter technology exceeds HEPA air filtration standards, and can provide a 90% cleaner home and air quality in just 30 minutes. Better yet, it removes 99.99% of air particulates, making it 4x more efficient than HEPA standards.
Aquasential™ Smart High Efficiency Water Softener
- Smart brine tank auto-monitors salt levels
- Convenient auto-bypass valve
- Reliable non-corrosive valve
- Worry-free maintenance
The Aquasential® Smart Reverse Osmosis Water Filter (RO)
- 7 stages of filtration and 12 filter options
- Certified for reduction of 58 contaminants
- 2-in-1 sediment and carbon filter screens out sediment and particles
- Can alert you and your dealer when service or filter replacements are needed
How Can a HealthWay Deluxe Air Purifier Help Your Home or Business?
Common air quality concerns are prevalent throughout Virginia. Our HealthWay air purifiers remove most contaminants and pollutants in our region, including the following:
- 94-100% of viruses, bacteria, and molds
- Select germs
- Allergens including pollen
- Dust mites & other micro-organisms
- Exhaust from fans or appliances
- Tobacco smoke & other airborne residues
- Building materials including carpet, dust, even asbestos
- Household cleaning products affect breathing
Your central air and HVAC system, combined with air moisture and humidity, form an environment for contaminants to thrive. Give us a call today to learn how we can help your air quality!
How Can Poor Indoor Air Quality Can Cause Problems?
A Culligan Salt-Free Water Conditioner is virtually maintenance-free while reducing the potential damaging effects of pesky compounds like calcium Poor air quality can contribute to headaches, fatigue, sensitive eyes, nose and throat, and exasperate longer-term illnesses including lung and heart disease as well as more serious medical conditions. The HealthWay Air Purification Systems is designed to improve air quality for you and your family efficiently and cost-effectively. Start with a free air quality analysis from Culligan of Virginia!!